יחידת שדרן כפולה DANTE
יחידה לשני שדרנים על גבי פרוטוקול DANTE
The AVN-CU2-DANTE for 2 commentators uses Dante® AoIP together with 4 wire connections to bridge the gap between old and new technology, allowing the ease of connectivity & functionality of AoIP together with the legacy connections needed to operate with the existing infrastructure in some stadia and sports grounds.
- 2 mic/line inputs
- Wide, adjustable gain range
- +48V phantom power
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with lockable jack sockets
- Powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE), using Neutrik EtherCON connectors
- Primary and secondary ports for power and network data redundancy
- SFP cages available for networking
- 4 pin XLR 12V DC input
- Supports up to 16 input and output AoIP channels
- Up to 16 simultaneous input and output AoIP streams
- Stream setup to and from the unit is initially via Dante® Controller with more detailed configuration performed by using the built-in web GUI
- Visual mix-matrix for simple and intuitive setup
- Remotely controlled from the web interface
- Front-panel lock-out options for unit operation.
- 6 * push-button rotary encoders, 12 * key-cap buttons are fully configurable - control input & output levels and panning
Each rotary encoder has a separate color-coded meter section showing the channel name, detailed level metering, left/right panning and a limiter indication, on a bright daylight reading display. Colours can be programmed per encoder to quickly identify particular source groups, so headphone source selection becomes intuitive.
Metering is available per input/output, with output metering configurable as pre or post level adjustment. The top of the display shows output metering, a limiter indication and the name of the output, a pre-defined logo or nothing. A limiter is available on every output.
Four wire I/O on rear panel RJ45 connectors provide an AES3 or analogue input and output that can be assigned as mic outputs (line level), talkback outputs, programme inputs or talkback inputs as desired. In addition, the AES/analogue connections can be used as an insert or exit point into/out from the AoIP network.
All of the buttons have key-cap text and can be configured. There are some standard operations available: on-air buttons can be used to connect mic audio to the main output, either over AoIP or via the AES digital audio connection. The on-air buttons can be locked if required. 4 * talkback buttons can be configured to initiate talkback over AoIP or AES digital audio connection, using 4 * talkback busses. The talkback buttons operate with lazy talkback, taking the commentator off-air when invoked.
There are 10 * configurable GPIO on a 15 way D-type connector with 1 switched changeover output.
The units will be available Q1 2019.
קישור לאתר החברה
צור קשר לקבלת הצעת מחיר