- FM tuner, streaming and convention, and media player.
- 2.4 GB Wi Fi or LAN network connection.
- Media files player linked to the same network.
- Frontal USB port for external files playing.
- 8 equalization levels + a user one.
- Encoder navigation.
- Several parameters of searching for radio station (country, genre, historical, etc.).
- 10 setting FM conventional radio station memories.
- Balanced XLR and Unbalanced RCA output + optical output for DCA devices.
- RS 232 Remote Control via dedicated RS 232 protocol for tablets or similar device.
- IR Remote Control via supplied Remote Control Unit or any IR learning device.
JADE ITU-232 reproduces 4 different kinds of audio:
• Streaming FM radio stations by using Wi Fi and LAN connection.
• Conventional FM radio stations thanks to its BNC antenna connection.
• Audio files from a web server, PC, etc.
• Audio files from its frontal USB
Its large LCD display offers all information about network configuration, performing modes, and any information about the radio
station or file playing. The navigation through folders and menus carry out by an encoder with confirmation button, making simple this device management an configuration.
When playing on radio streaming mode it is possible to select several parameters in order to search the radio station (country, genre, historical, etc.). There is a favorite folder with quick access for previously saved radio stations.
When operating FM conventional mode, frequency can be adjusted by the encoder and 10 radio stations can be saved at device memory, acceding to them by using the remote control.
When using media operating mode, the device is capable to detect a web server or a PC with audio media files linked to network and playing them, after it has being configured. In case of non internet access, when others operating modes are not available, the device includes a USB port as supporting unit for playing files. This operating mode makes possible a complete integration in a LAN or WI FI network, speeding up and moving the audio tracks to be played.
Frontal panel includes function buttons for searching radio stations
or audio files, depending on operating mode. ITU-232 includes Balanced and Unbalanced audio output and also an optic one for DCA devices. All these functions and controls are located at infrared remote control (included).
Display: Using the encoder front is possible to access to multiple stations search options, for example its location, gender, previous searches, etc. Also, once the stations selected, the display shows all information relating to it.
Audio inputs: USB port
Format of the files: MP3
LAN (RJ 45 Cat. 5 cable)
Wi Fi 2,4 GB
USB storage: 128 MB - 16 GB
1x Dual RCA (OUTPUT) + 2 X XLR Balanced outputs with level controller Supply connector, RJ 45 (LAN port), BNC (FM antenna), Optic output
USB port, Encoder, IR remote sensor, 7x function buttons (Play, ST/Mono, search, etc.)
Remote control, 1x FM antenna cable, 1x Mains supply cable
- Connection to Internet radio stations can be performed either by Wi Fi and wired LAN.
- Likewise, the connection to a device with audio files Media Server for playing can be performed also with these two modes.
- Receipt of conventional FM stations via the included cable included.
- The front panel houses a USB port for playing external audio files.
JADE ITU-232 has two types of output:
- Unbalanced + Balanced output to the amplifier system
- Optical output for DAC devices.
Mains supply: AC 230V, 50 Hz
Consumption: 50 W
Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 320 mm
Weight: 2 kg