קונסולת שידור דיגיטלית
With the crystal, Lawo offers the ideal mixing console for broadcasters who want to be on air - now. With high-quality technology, made in Germany. With a well thought-out, user-friendly control surface that inspires, and with smart design that fascinates. And all this at a price that's also affordable for tight budgets.
From the first glance on the crystal console fascinates with a smart and modern control surface. And it not only looks good but supports the users in their every-day work in many ways. For example with buttons illuminated by RGB LEDs that allow for colour coding of the various functions. The high-resolution OLED displays guarantee an optimum readability from every angle. And as one of the two displays per channel always shows the selected source it is easy for the users to keep the overview all the time also in hectic situations. The brightness of these displays as well as the other buttons will be adapted via a ambiant light sensor to the environmental lighting conditions, allowing for fatigue-free work. The console chassis is made completely of aluminium and guarantees together with the high-quality, abrasion-proof surface for a long life cycle of the console.
Beside the smart design also the inner values of the crystal will convince you. A fast and cost-efficient start is provided for with the included configuration templates that cover many standard applications. And if individual adaptations to the user workflows are needed - also this is realised easily thanks to the comprehensive configuration options.
- Control surface variants with up to 24 faders
- Compact design with case height only 3 cm / 1.2"
- Dimensions incl. controls:
- Height 4.9 cm / 1.9″, depth 38.5 cm / 15.2″
- Width 4-fader model 26.5 cm / 10.4″
- Width 8-fader model 53.0 cm / 20.9″
- Width 12-fader model 71.5 cm / 28.1″
- Width 12-fader split 37.0 cm / 14.6 ″ + 34.5 cm / 13.6″
- Width 16-fader model 90.0 cm / 35.4″
- Long-life 100 mm faders with dust protection
- OLED displays (160° visible angle)
- Buttons with multi-colour backlight (RGB)
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control
- Fully stand alone operable, opt. touchscreen software
- Up to 24 fader channels with input gain (max. +18 dB) and pan/balance
- Up to 100 definitions for sources and summing buses; mono or stereo, 5.1 surround (future option)
- 16 Equalisers: 3 fully parametric bands and 2 filters (mono or stereo)
- 16 Dynamics units: gate, expander, compressor (mono or stereo)
- 16 Limiters (mono or stereo)
- 16 Delays: up to 320 ms (mono*)
- 32 Summing buses (mono* including PFL)
- 32 Minimixers (2 x 2 mixers for monitoring, stereo-to-mono, etc.)
- Internal tone generator (1kHz)
קישור לאתר החברה
צור קשר לקבלת הצעת מחיר