Unique Wall Rack Pivots on Floor Base for Easy Equipment Access
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- Fully welded construction, 16-gauge steel
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- Backpan features a large laser knock-out panel and accommodates 89-D brackets and electrical boxes when used with optional subplate. Backpan accepts up to 4 subplates.
- Low-friction wearstrip on bottom facilitates easy opening
- 3 depths available. 22" OD Depth (20" useable), 28" OD Depth (26" useable), and 32" (30" useable)
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- Includes all features of DWR series wall cabinets
- Front Mounted Minimum-Clearance Latch saves valuable wall space by allowing wall racks to be placed side-by-side, in a corner, or wherever side clearance is an issue
- optional sub plate allows for the mounting of up to (4) 89-D type brackets, (4) 1900 boxes or (1) Raco 3 gang box. Mount up to (4) SR-SUB's to each SR-40-22 backpan (view illustration)
- Seismic certified to the following codes and standards: 2007 & 2010 CBC; 2006, 2009 & 2012 IBC; ASCE 7-05 (2005 Edition) & ASCE 7-10 (2010 Edition) and the 2006 & 2009 editions of NFPA 5000 for use in areas of high seismicity – Zone 4 or Seismic Design Category (SDC) "D". These are designed for Mission Critical and/or High-Importance Installations in locations with the highest level of seismicity and top floor or rooftop installations including those within UBC and CBC Essential facilities or IBC, ASCE 7, and NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III facilities. For all codes, the Importance factor (Ip) is 1.5. Seismic Certified load capacity of 335 lbs. when used with DWRSR-ZL Latch.
קישור לאתר החברה
צור קשר לקבלת הצעת מחיר